Saturday, July 25, 2009

All about programming

I started my software programming career years ago. Over the years i gained knowledger in various platforms and languages. I started developing applications in Foxpro. These applications are typically billing, point of sales, payroll, inventory and accounting. I have MCA (Master of computer Applications) degree from Bharathidasan University, Trichy. I finished the course in 1st class. I worked for some local (Coimbatore based) software companies for few years. I started my own company a few years back. We develope applications in Visaual Basic (the famous VB) lanuage using Ms-Access and SQL server as backend storage.

Click Here to view my company blog

Recently i take projects through guru.com and getafreelancer.com. You too can get projects by bidding.

Click Here to view my freelancer's blog.

In this 'Programming made simple' blog i will provide you step-by-step training on various languages like .NET, VB, c#, SQL, PHP, MySQL and web development.

I have some knowledge in Visual c++ programming with MFC and windows API classes. This too will help you to upgrade your skills to compete in the job market.